Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dance Chart

I really love charts. Any type of charts, but if I have to choose a type of chart, I love the one about music.

Every single week I listen to the dance charts in different radio stations and I have my own dance chart as well. It happens that sometimes I listen to more than once chart at the same time, it may be crazy but I am, so there’s nothing strange about it.

Usually the last week of the year me and my friends make a cd with our voice over and we mix the 20 best dance songs of the year. I love it, I love make cds, I have my own cd, Mega Parade, since 2003, and I like listen to dance charts every week listening the new entries and who’s number one. It’s like my drug. Well maybe it’s better to say that it’s my passion. J

Probably this year we will do it again (the cd with th best song of the year), but for now I listen to the weekly ones. As I said I have my own dance chart, since 4-5 years, I take all the dance chart that I listen to, plus the opinion of my friends and a little bit of personal taste and see what happens. J

Soooooooooo, from Monday I’ll put my chart with the link to hear the songs. So, if someone has passion in dance music, this is the perfect place to keep in touch with the last news.

1 comment: