Monday, January 10, 2011

MEGA PARADE TOP 20 OF 2010

After a long time spending asking people wich where their favourite dance songs of 2010, we finally made it, and this is the final result.


These is the top 20 of last year, just click on it if you want to listen to the songs, enjoy :) 


If instead you want the cd with the Top 20, leave me a message and I'll let you know as soon as possible.


 1)  Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We No Speak Americano
 2)  Swedish House Mafia Feat. Pharrel - One
 3)  David Guetta Feat. Chris Willis, Fergie & Lmfao - Gettin Over You
 4)  Stromae - Alor On Danse
 5)  David Guetta Feat. Kid Cudi - Memories
 6)  Deep Swing - In The Music 2010 (Cristian Marchi Rmx)
 7)  Gramophonedzie - Why Don't You
 8)  Alex Gaudino - I Am In Love (I Wanna Do It)
 9)  Inna - Hot
10) Temper Traps - Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirthy South Mix)
11) Cristian Marchi Vs. Nari & Milani - I Got An Eye On You
12) Duck Sauce - Barbra Staisend
13) Martin Solveig - Hello
14) Bob Sinclar - Rainbow Of Love
15) Prezioso & Marvin - The Riddle
16) Lady Gaga - Alejandro (Bimbo Jones Rmx)
17) Dj Spyne & Pippo Palmieri - Play With Me
18) Balearic Soul - Babylonia
19) Scooter - The Sound Above My Head
20) Edward Maya - This Is My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment