Thursday, November 11, 2010

MALAGA, hope it's gonna be forever (Part 2)

Once my adventure, yes let’s call it adventure, in Malaga was finished I was quite sad, honestly I cried on the plane coming back. But… c’est la vie.

During the first months I was in touch with everyone, every day. I was after them and they were after me, like a shadow. And after few months we (me and my friend) received the first visit in Rome, from France and Russia. Then some months later, another one from France and from North Italy.

Everyone, more or less, was coming and I was going to see them as well. First Milan, then Paris and then Toulouse. But as I said, this was just the beginning and as in a love story in the first period everything seem to be perfect.

After one year, so summer 2008, we decided to go all together to Spain, once again. But this time not to study. We decided to book an apartment in Valencia and stay together two weeks. Obviously not everyone came, but just few where missing.

Who didn’t come was because had problems with Visa or other stuff, but even if, they were in touch with us almost every day. We were quite a lot and I will always remember when one morning we woke up all 
together at 6 am to watch the basketball Olympic final between USA and Spain.

We had some problems during those 2 weeks, obviously putting six people from different nationality in the same house it’s like playing at the Big Brother, even if they already know each other. But at the very end everything was fine.

So time was passing, but nothing was changing.

Some months later I decided to go see the only person that since Malaga I didn’t saw, which was the one I was more in touch. So I went to Tunisia to the birthday of this friend and then went back again in the summer. But the second time was different, in fact I decided to make a surprise and appear there directly without saying anything.

You know, I love making surprise, it’s something too cool. Watching the face of someone shocked because they don’t understand what’s going on is just… amazing.

Two years were passed but things where still the same, with almost everybody. After receiving a visit from Lebanon, I decided to do the same and go there. But as usual, for me just once was not enough and few months later I took again the plane with a friend and made another surprise but this time In Lebanon. The expression of the face was the same that the one of the girl in Tunisia. Same expression, but really too funny.

I came back to Rome and received again a visit from France. Then I went to study for one month in Cambridge and saw someone else there as well. Everywhere I went there was someone from Malaga.
Since I am in London I saw again a friend, that now become one of my best friends, from Paris and I still talk to everybody like if they are, but they are, my long time friends.

After that summer where I met all this guys I went to the same school the year after but was not the same. Of course I made friends, but it was different and I am still in touch with just one or two, but just once in a while.

Things happen just once and the second time you go to a place where you spend a wonderful time is always very hard to make it be the same.

So what will happen next? Probably I’ll see everybody again and again and then? Probably it’s time to go to Russia… and then back to Lebanon, and to France, and to Tunisia, and to Italy and…

The point is that if you believe in something, just do it and who gives a shit about what other people think. Because at the very end the things that you will always remember in life are the crazy ones, and that is why I will never stop being what I am and I will always try to surprise people. J

3 comments:

  1. So true !

    I hardly cant keeep my eyes open so maybe i'll post a Real comment later but basta for tonight .

    Ciaaaoo Lollo pezzo di mierda :) i really apreciate what you just wrote !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved what u wrote lolo! it was trully one of the best summers EVER! and thank you for the surprise u made me because indeed it was toooo funny! my turn now ;)
    thank you for everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolo you are the one who keeps malaga's team "alive" !! i love you all
    you won Lolo i cried this time

    ReplyDelete