Thursday, November 18, 2010

Next world hit??? Probably :)

I do it a lot of time, it's probably something that I feel and it's probably because I like to do it and make previsions about music.

This months prevision is about what I think it will be the next dance hit for the next 3-4 months. I am talking about the song that we will ear and ear so many times that even if we love it at the end we will hate it.

I think that the winner for this month is the new song of Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Disrty Beat). Just came out a week ago, it will probably go at number one of all the dance chart around the globe in about two months or less.

A cover of a famous soundtrack, that it turns to be very clubbing when the base starts. Very romantic for girls in the beginning and catchy for boys in the middle.

Obviously talking about Black Eyed Peas means, most of the time, talking about a hit. We will see this time, even if I am quite sure it will be.

Here is the song for who's interested :  Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment