Sunday, November 14, 2010

Derby

At least two times in the year there is a football match that I really feel strongly. My team, Ac Milan, against Inter Milan. They are both from Milan and they play in the Italian championship in a match called derby.

I feel it because I am a fan of football and since they are two of the best teams in Italy, if not in the world, there is a strong rivalry between them. I have a lot of friends from both teams and obviously, every time is like challenging against them as well.

This is the first time I will live this match outside of my own country. It’s an experience. I want to see if I will feel the same pressure and whatever will be the result, if tomorrow I will receive the same comments even from people outside of Italy.

Anyway, few hours from the beginning, the temperature is rising, my heart is beating and then… kick off. For 90 minutes, 90 minutes of passion. J

No comments:

Post a Comment