Monday, November 8, 2010

MEGA PARADE CHART - 08/11/10

So as I said last week every monday I will post the 20 best dance songs of the moment. Obviously there are no new entry this week, or maybe they are all new entries, it depends on the point of view.
To hear the songs just click on it, enjoy. :)
 
    1) Florida Feat. David Guetta - Club Cant Handle Me
    2) Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name)
    3) Balearic Soul - Babylonia
    4) Alex Gaudino - I'm In Love (I Wanna Do It)
    5) Dj Aroma - Ta Pedia Tou Pirea
    6) Taio Cruz - Dynamite (Mixin Marx Mix)
    7) Tommy Vee & Mr. Vee - Bang Bang
    8) R.I.O. - Hot Girl
    9) Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We No Speak Americano
  10) Lady Gaga - Alejandro (Rmx)
  11) Benni Benassi - Spaceship
  12) Bob Sinclar - Rainbow Of Love
  13) Avicii & Sebastain Drums - My Feelings For You
  14) Martin Solveig - Hello
  15) Molella - Paradise (Rmx)
  16) La Moon - Higher Place
  17) David Guetta - Gettin Over You
  18) Omega - Que Tengo Que Hacer
  19) Mattias & G80's - Rodeo
  20) B-Cube & Simon Pagliari - Take A Breath Away

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen anyone love music more :)

    ReplyDelete