Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Changing points

The year is about to finish, little bit more then one month and then will fall the curtain even on 2010.

Talking about it, did you like it? Was there something special that will make you remind this year forever? Something that, maybe, changed your life?

About me, just the fact of coming here in London and start a new adventure from zero, was something big, something that I will remember forever.

There are moments in all our lives that are, as I call them, changing points. Thanks to them, something good or bad happens and makes you change, grow, become different.

In my life, till now, I think that I had two big changing points. And one of them was definitely coming here.

The other one was when I was younger, when I move from Rome to New York for two years. It was a big change even that time. Again starting from zero, but that time my family was there with me.

Two big change that made me meet new people, different cultures and grow up. At the very end I think it’s the best way to face the world, the real world. The one that in every single moment can destroy or revive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment