Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Is this normal?

It doesn’t happen a lot of times that football players strikes. Honestly I think it never happened.

What’s going on in Italy is, in some way, unbelievable. Football players are usually millionaires, with plenty of money, a good life style and famous all around the world. So what’s going on? For what are they striking? What’s the point?

As I read in the news the main point is because they want to protect players of low categories that gets few money. Honestly, I think this is bull shit!!!

Even if this is true, they still get money to play a game… there are people that after a 12 hours  day work for an entire one month get almost nothing and they can barely survive.

Sometimes it’s hard to see where the truth is, honestly in my opinion the football players are wrong, but I don’t think that they all went out of mind, if they are striking I hope that this one is not the only reason.

It’s funny to see all the comments of people about this argument. It’s funny because they are normal workers and they are seeing their “Sunday stars” striking for something they will never understand (as I do) and never accept.

This is life, this is the world. A lot of strange things happen every day and this one is just something more that doesn’t change a lot the abnormalities of this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment