Sunday, December 5, 2010

Top 20 of the year

We are in the last month of the year. Last days and we start again with a new story, a new chapter.

Every year me and my friends in the last week of December get together to make a cd. In this cd we mix and record a live show with music, putting together the 20 best dance songs of the year.

It's something nice, funny and that we really enjoy, even if it takes time, to do. We are planning to do the same this year so I am going to ask all of you a little thing.

It will take you just few seconds and for us, that we make the cd, the opinion of the other people is of primary importance.

If you, you that are reading now in this exact moment, can tell me what was in this year your Top 5, Dance Top 5. Once we will have all the votes we will make the chart. Your number one will get 5 point, number two 4 points, number three 3 point, ecc. ecc.

If you don't have 5 songs, it's the same don't worry. It can even be one, or two, just give me the names.

Who is going to answer, thanks for the help that he gave, will receive the cd for free in Genuary.

So... now it's your turn, give me your Top 5 and see you soon. :)

3 comments:

  1. Dynamite
    Memories
    Break your heart
    I like it
    Time of my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stero love
    Dynamite
    Memories
    We no speak no americano
    Club cant handle me

    ReplyDelete