Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes it happens that you have a strange sensation, a strange feeling which you can't describe.
I am knot talking about love, I am talking about something else.


It's the first time in my life that I leave my own country for such a long time, one year. It's the first time that I leave my family, friends and common habits for an entire year.
When I was about to leave Rome I didn't know what was going to happen, how would it go and which kind of people I was going to meet. But I don't know how, I was quite sure that I wouldent have problms with my "new world".


New World, big word, but true...

because as I always thought it was starting a new life, from zero. Maybe scary, but for sure exciting.


Till now...
I am right, the people are nice and I am quite good, I'll go back to Italy during holydays and I talk with my family and friends almost every day,
                                                                                                     so... 

sometimes even if things are good you may have a strange feeling that makes you miss something even if you don't know what is exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment